Introducing..... Chloe

Introducing..... Chloe

Project for crop

Project for crop

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here it is Sunday already

Good morning everyone. I've had a very nice weekend so far. Yesterday I actually got to spend some time with my ole bestie Tammy. We started off by going to Panera for a bagel, juice and coffee. It was so nice to spend some time with her and catch up on things. After that we headed to Perrysburg to go to Kohls, then off to Meijer to mail some pkgs. Oh my goodness the traffic was terrible over there. I finally bought a down comforter for our bed at Kohls. They were having some awesome sales. It was a good day. So this morning (Sunday)I got up rather early to let Tinker Bell out. So I stayed up and made some Chex mix, wrapped presents and made puppy chow. Mmm and it's all good. I'm so excited, five more days and I get my Christmas present from Ray which is my puppy. I'm really leaning towards Chloe for her name. Mainly because that's a name that I really like. I can't wait to get my new little bundle of joy. I hope she is going to be happy here. I miss Mickey so much!!! Have I mentioned before that Mandy had a canvas portrait done of Mickey for me for my birthday? They brought it out the other night. She had Marlene Barrett do it for me. She's the lady that painted Gunner for Craig to give to mandy. She does awesome work. It's from a picture I took of him years ago. OMG!! It's beautiful. Talk about holding back tears...It looks just like him. It's awesome. What a surprise when I opened the box!! I will try to take a picture and post at some point. I really want to get a frame made for it first so I can get it put up. Gonna go see what I can get in to now. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment