Introducing..... Chloe

Introducing..... Chloe

Project for crop

Project for crop

Friday, December 24, 2010

Well here it is Christmas Eve morning 2010. It's 8:45 a.m. and in 2 hours and 15 minutes I get to go pick up my new baby girl. YEA!! My little yorkie that Ray is getting me for Christmas. Yeh, I'm just a little excited. hehehe I wanted to let everyone know that for the project for the crop I used all Creative Memories products except for the coaster and the hemp. It was a fun project to work on I used the cheerfull seasons cricut cart. from cm for the font and the snowflakes and I used the cm chalking ink to tone down the color of the letters. They were a bit too bright for my liking. Both papers, yep you guessed it cm also. Well gotta go get ready to go pick up our new addition to the family.I will post pictures later. Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment